Someone stole a box of human heads

gifmedogs shocked dog GIF by Rover.com

1 Like

I wonder how many human heads will fit into a 20 x 15 x18 inch box. 3 or 4 maybe?

1 Like

Surely that depends on how skilfully they were shrunk.

1 Like

Imagine the surprise of the thief when they open the box.

totalrecall-total

5 Likes

Depends on whether you use a wood chipper first.

2 Likes

My friend tells me that doesn’t work. The heads just get all gory, then the skull dances on top of the blades.

1 Like

Pro-Tip: you need to run it slower, that’ll work.

1 Like

CSB Time!

My father and uncle stole a head back in the 1960’s in the Netherlands. The story goes that one day they came across a churchyard that was being excavated. There were skeletons laid out, to be placed back in graves once the work was completed. They nabbed a skull with a musket ball hole in the cheek and ran for it. Days later, the newspapers declared that someone had stolen some Dutch admiral’s skull during the renovations, but they never recoved it. To this day, the admiral’s head sits on my uncle’s shelf. It’s been everything from a bong to a nightlight.

Now, I am not close with my father or my uncle these days and I do not condone them keeping the skull. However, I do plan on returning the skull to Holland if I’m able to get my hands on it once Uncle is deceased. I am 100% convinced it’s a cursed object.

Admiral Yorick perhaps?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.