60 containers of bull semen stolen

Originally published at: 60 containers of bull semen stolen | Boing Boing

4 Likes

I would probably say, “swimming”?

3 Likes

Well played :clap:

17 Likes

I always wonder with thefts of biological samples if the thieves even know what they’re stealing.

5 Likes

I sure hope so, otherwise they’re in for one helluva surprise.

7 Likes

What’s a “container” in this case? Are we talking about a barrel, or like a single-serving (shudder) size?

5 Likes

China? They steal agricultural stuff all the time.

2 Likes

This is like a bad, late series episode of Miami Vice.

3 Likes

They are seeking tips from the public that might lead to the recovery of the sperm,

Just the tips.

14 Likes

There are a lot of jokes I could make here, but they would all be in bad taste, so I’ll abstain.

13 Likes

I see that you are already blue!

7 Likes

Pretty positive it was Rick Sanchez that stole it…

6 Likes

I’m thinking “all natural health curative”, sold either at InfoWars or Goop.

10 Likes

Could be an addition to Rob’s annual Xmas gift list.

6 Likes

My first thought was ‘shipping container’, which led to all kinds of thoughts. And a new candidate for worst job in the world.

‘We need this container full by Friday, so we’re all going to have to crunch on this one. Don’t forget to stretch your wrists.’

3 Likes

Police are distributing this picture of the perp.

6 Likes

Other possibilities include: lab tests, genetic experiments, floor wax, dessert topping.

11 Likes

15 Likes

Here’s what they look like:

Many years ago I worked for a company that built beef industry software and systems and shared a room while making site visits with a guy who was one of our sales folks and also brokered insemination services on the side. So we had one of those in the corner of the room and the running joke was that he liked his beer REALLY cold.

They’re full of liquid nitrogen.

16 Likes

My money’s on Devin Nunes.

(and welcome to BoingBoing)

15 Likes