Police sergeant’s lawyer: 16 year old girl probably saw penises before my client showed her his, NBD

It’s a bold strategy Cotton, let’s see how it pays off!

2 Likes

His job had better be on the line.

Christ what a dickhole!

1 Like

11 Likes

I’d love to see this analogy extended as a hypothesis about her virginity (or lack thereof) as justification for sexual intercourse with a minor. “You can’t tell me someone her age has never had sex before.”

3 Likes

I still don’t get guys who send unsolicited dick pics…

13 Likes

It’s a “dic pic” thing, I guess…

Maybe you are dating the wrong guys?

13 Likes
8 Likes

We ran a small social network where people could share photos… dickpics were far and away the #1 thing we removed.

1 Like

Am I the only man left who has never posted his dong before a smartphone?

7 Likes

We had this in my day. They were called flashers. They were not something one wanted to be caught doing. Flashing a juvenile would result in a beat down if the parent was around.

I guess lots of people wanted to be flashers, just didn’t own a trench coat or something.

1 Like

I’m a gay man and have never posted a dong pic or even taken a dong pic.

1 Like

Probably would be applied to both, just the way the law is still written…

Social media, the trench coat of humanity.

Would that make Twitter trench foot?

1 Like

More like “Trnch Ft”

Amiright?

3 Likes

I’m surprised he didn’t add that she was clearly dressing in such a way that she was just asking to have dick pictures sent to her.

One of the best indicators that you are dealing with an asshole is that they double down and justify their dickish actions.

6 Likes

I honestly got your reference, thought it was funny, but you will have to excuse me. I drink my own urine, because it is sterile and I like the taste.

Cockblock image filter would be a killer app!

2 Likes

Thus spake the manager at my daughter’s very first job.

I’ll occasionally play a word game on my phone. The game allows avatar photos. So many of them are dicks. And the game gives you no way to report photos, either. Fortunately, every single one of those guys will forfeit the game when I don’t reply to their conversational attempts.

I think it’s a failure of the ability to understand other people. They’d love an unsolicited picture of a woman’s genitals, therefore women must want the same thing they do!

1 Like