Police sergeant’s lawyer: 16 year old girl probably saw penises before my client showed her his, NBD

[Read the post]

2 Likes

Dear officer lawyer, there is a big difference between looking for some random wang pics on the internet and receiving a wang pic UNSOLICITED FROM SOMEONE YOU KNOW.
Edit to fix my totally missing who said what.

18 Likes

24 Likes

Wow.

He’s in a position of public trust - he should be held to a higher standard, not a lower one. Why is it that those in a position of public trust (LEO, elected, etc) seem to get away with violating the very core of their responsibilities with little to no repercussions?

19 Likes

If Chewbacca lives on Endor, you must acquit.

4 Likes

You should probably note that the attorney said this, not the officer.

4 Likes

Isn’t this the sort of thing that gets minors onto the sex offenders registry?

30 Likes

How is sending dick pics to minors not a crime, but “annoying” someone of the opposite sex is?

3 Likes

Just look at it!

2 Likes

If a civilian, let’s say a 16 year old boy did that…well…Sex Offender For Life!
But since he’s a cop, I guess it’s OK.

22 Likes

It is a crime that will get you on the sex offenders registry for life.

Not that this police officer isn´t a scumbag, but the headline is still incorrect.

1 Like

I really think we are dragging the bottom of the barrel in our police hiring these days.

4 Likes

You know the old saying: “If you’ve seen one penis, you might as well be forced to see all the penises.”

41 Likes

From Cock-block to cop-block!

1 Like

“Dick pics to a minor” = “annoying” - it seems to be something of a catch-all term for various minor sex offenses.

Only if it’s their own dick. Ironically.

6 Likes

Can’t properly handle a penis, shouldn’t handle a gun for your job then.

10 Likes

“I have a feeling sending pics of my dong to this teenager could work out really well for me” <-- things that people are actually out there thinking, apparently

9 Likes

Kinda scary that a cop is unable to follow the consequences of those actions when that thought occurs.

6 Likes

annoying and accosting a person of the opposite sex

…but it’s not a crime if they’re the same sex?

4 Likes