Post your Pet or animal Pics (Part 2)

One of the doe’s favorite toys is the stacking cups. She especially likes when we put raisins or dried strawberry pieces in them.

Sometimes she jumps up and throws them, but she doesn’t seem to want to do that when the camera is out.

17 Likes

Sounds like she might have some cat ancestry :wink:

14 Likes

11 Likes

Our daughter was over yesterday baking and decorating Valentines cookies with my wife.

It was beautiful weather here in Michigan so they went for a walk. My kid got the swan heart photo we’re always trying to get.

The wife and I were out today, the marsh by us is filled with swans.

17 Likes

TabbyGuy is using TuxedoGirl as his pillow.
As usual, she is just barely tolerating the affection.

18 Likes

Feel like this deserves a cross post:

It’s hilarious. And it works on that cat calendar, too!

12 Likes

Careful, that looks like a mating pair. These dang birds get agressive once the eggs are laid.

[@chgoliz: :joy:]

11 Likes
11 Likes

apocalypse now horror GIF by Maudit

6 Likes

And @chgoliz, I left them in Canada but I did spot many of their buddies off US Route 20 in upstate western NY.

7 Likes

Old man has been having a rough week, his appetite comes and goes so when he shows interest in anything he gets it. Dorito from yesterday’s junk foodfest.

Mrs. Sammy covered herself up. She crawls under and then turns around.

16 Likes

Being from Western New York originally, I thank you for not calling it “upstate”…

6 Likes

Mrs. Sammy? We should introduce her to my Sammy (not Mr… his full name is actually The Honorable Sir Samuel J. Thorburn III, ESQ)

7 Likes

Previously know as Mrs. Seizure Kitty but she’s been seizure free for a few months (medication is working) so I thought I’d use her given name.

My wife calls her Samantha, she came to us as a kitten almost 14 years ago.

She was a feral that showed up in a friend’s backyard, they couldn’t take her in and didn’t want to leave her outside. She came to us with a parasite living in her neck, you can see the stitches from the removal in the last photo.

Time flies.

18 Likes

Two of mine are burrowers, too. And Pastel needs me to sleep on my side so she can sleep in the pocket behind my knees. :smile_cat:

13 Likes

One of our other ones will crawl under my wife’s sweatshirt while she’s sleeping. I have no idea how she sleeps some days.

I’m not allowed to share that photo but it is funny to watch as the cat disappears.

6 Likes

I really enjoyed this story, and the two-minute video there.

“Gift” link, no paywall:

12 Likes
12 Likes

Bar-tailed Godwit, seen in Cairns, QLD.

This bird migrates from Australia to Alaska in one hop.

19 Likes

Cane toad, Cairns QLD. About the size of my fist.

19 Likes