Post your Pet or animal Pics (Part 2)

Continuing the discussion from Post your Pet or animal Pics (Part 1) - #5124 by BakaNeko.

Previous discussions:

3 Likes

My brother’s newly adopted cat. First time seeing a Christmas tree.

The cat is named “Interstellar Directed by Christopher Nolan”, or IDCN for short

33 Likes

Was going to be spending half the day at Kankakee Sands looking at bison, and then the second half at Jasper-Pulaski watching approximately 20,000 Sandhill cranes on their migration stop-over, but instead of a day’s worth of great photos of animals to share, I’m stuck inside with nonstop rain.

Sigh.

26 Likes

Beyond the bars.

27 Likes

Little Cindy-Lou Who, eaten, age two…

22 Likes
17 Likes

I heartily recommend this one; it’s got some fantastic anecdotes about how predator species manage relations in the bush, including a case where a tiger tried to get a local hunter in on the system by offering him a chunk of a kill.

I have heard that humans were prey for the false sabre tooth tiger and read speculation about how that may be the paleo-origin of many of our devil myths.

Our little black murder beast is, fortunately, totally devoted to her monkey parents…

20 Likes

We just hired a new intern for our Murderbeast. She is basically the Player Two color-swapped version.

32 Likes

Is the darker one your eldest? They look really happy!

15 Likes

Yes, about 16 months and 8 months respectively. I think the new one isn’t going to get that big though.

16 Likes

good dogs!

23 Likes

30 Likes
33 Likes

The blue eyes are really just a side effect of all the spice they put in everything during the Fall.

Looking at you, Reindeer Starbucks.

18 Likes

How many lattes before we can fold space

16 Likes

This was our dear Zampa (paw, in Italian):
zampa

Lost in April due to kidney failure, I miss him every day, the most affectionate and sweet tempered cat I ever met.

30 Likes

With the exception of our new feral addition, he’s 3, all of our older have lost interest in the tree. Occasionally one will play with the low hanging ormanents but so far no one has ventured up the tree.

We are really surprised the feral has not tried it, he used to scale the outside of our garage and get on the roof. He also would hang out inside a Rose of Sharon tree in our yard.

We figured out how to weigh down the base years ago so it wouldn’t tip over.

13 Likes

Sorry for your loss, he looked like such a cute acrobatcat. :cat2:

20 Likes

26 Likes

put-all-these-shiny-dangling-things-on-it-then-freak-out-if-i-go-near-it-this-is-why-i-drink-karen

29 Likes