Post your Pet or animal Pics (Part 2)

17 Likes

These are amazing…

from

13 Likes

Broken Bob has adapted very well to indoor living…

He really likes people, however he DOES NOT LIKE other cats. I’m currently taking some giant horse pill antibiotics from the bite/scratch I got when I tried introducing Little Eddie to him.
Anyhows, he is an excellent stuporvisor when I am working from home:

11 Likes

I like this one, because it reminds me of my cat Ruby, who sits on the ice chest below the microwave. She knows where the food comes from.

10 Likes
8 Likes

Not my murderbeast, still hilarious:

16 Likes

Neighbor’s new foster kittens, all three are medical fosters, not litter mates. The yet unnamed semi-void (black shadow tabby) has a “degloved” chin. Gray Grinch has a broken rear leg. Big orange Tang has a broken thigh bone in one rear leg and dislocations in his other rear leg and one front leg.

Semi-void is the smallest and most active, unsurprisingly. I think he’ll probably end up with an odd-looking chin once he’s healed up.
Grinch is healing fast and mostly keeping up with Semi-void. The leg with the break is healing a bit crooked—the lower leg angles outward somewhat and trips him up during zoomies and hard play.
Tang is the most pitiful. He is able to move around and has even started playing some with the little guys, but he is deeply skeptical of humanity and probably with good reason.

12 Likes

I didn’t get a picture, but… We can see most of the town’s fireworks from across the street and so last night we were watching them and the cat from the house we were out in front of was sitting on his front steps watching them with us.

It was funny how interested he was in watching them.

16 Likes
9 Likes

Remember this dent?:

Well, it’s okay, he’s back now.
(after a week of worry - not a single phone call to tell us he was all right).

So the invisibility spray works just fine.

Bonus cuteness:

16 Likes

Maybe his rocket pack failed, so he caught the train. :man_shrugging:

race speeding GIF by Looney Tunes

10 Likes

Looking super floofy

Princess photo bombing my pic of the Old Man’s elegantly crossed legs.

17 Likes

Mornin’…

Would you pour me some tea, please? And don’t you forget the milk…

14 Likes

Maybe you should give Him one of those fancy tracking tags.

Very fluffy indeed. They are Very beautiful.

Poor cats. My wife asked If they are ok now.

12 Likes

Well, Dad is back home from hospital, so it’s time to get on with important business at the allotment.
C’mon, dog.

13 Likes

Wow! Paw Patrol!

7 Likes

Two dinosaurs. Great Kiskadee and Sauropoda

18 Likes

They’re doing much better! Had a little scare over the weekend when all three started losing weight, though. A trip back to the shelter to see the vet for another dose of worm meds and an appetite stimulant, plus discovering that they like fish cat food rather than chicken set them back on track.

Semi-void’s lower lip is healing well. He will probably look like he has an overbite with a hairless spot on his chin when healed. He’s still so tiny but quite fierce now about defending his dish of canned food.
The bone in Grinch’s rear leg has mostly healed. It is a little crooked, the lower leg angles out some, but as he rebuilds the muscle around it, I don’t think it will slow him down much. He already jumps and climbs and rabbit kicks toys, though he still wipes out when the leg doesn’t quite keep up with his energy.
Big orange boy Tang has made so much progress. His badly broken rear leg is healing, and like Grinch, that leg will probably be somewhat crooked. His two dislocated legs are in place, and he moves around pretty easily now that he doesn’t hurt much anymore.

I’ll post updated pics soon.

12 Likes

Thanks a lot. I gave the good news to my wife and we both wish you good luck. Keep doing the good job! Bom trabalho!

Cat GIF

15 Likes

My wife was surfing YouTube when she accidentally found this documentary about Mr. Jake Perry, a cat lover whose cats often live to be over 20 years old. Two of his cats have been recognized by Guinness as the longest lived cats in the world.

Now I have to watch It and translate for Her. In spite of Mr. Perry’s accent, He speaks very clearly and slowly, just the way I like…

This guy really loves cats. He even converted His garage into a 3D movie theather for His felines. In this Cinema, they can enjoy nature docs and old horror movies.

ETA

14 Likes