Predictable: bare-rotored flying misletoe-copter at TGIF slices up bystander's face

The world apparently looks better from the high horse.
And then there’s the +5 Sword of Righteous Outrage, whispering its eagerness to be fed in a battle…

2 Likes

Also the second cut is clearly ABOVE the chin as opposed to below it, as she claims. This woman is obviously a fraud and huckster.

And now were back to the mistake the TGI management made when they unleashed face lacerating terror drones on the dining public

1 Like

Yea… something tells me that “she flinched” isn’t going to be a sufficient legal defense. :smiley:

Judging from the links provided by @RagingRoosevelt, Fridays should pony up the dough to compensate this woman and thank their lucky stars that the injuries were not as severe as they could have been.

1 Like

Look, they tested really well in the focus group. Management had no choice to roll them out untested before the Applebeez drones flew in, Appleteazers in tow.

1 Like

A restaurant spokesperson said that normally “We do not let consumers touch it.”

Well you don’t really have any control over that, now do you? If you found this to be unpredictable, wait until someone’s 5 year old launches off of a booth like it’s a trampoline and catches one in midair.

1 Like

Still a more enjoyable experience than actually eating at TGIF.

4 Likes

Of course its her fault. She should never have walked into a TGIF in the first damn place!!!

My wife and I have sworn off all these chain places. Just done with them as a whole. The only exception we make is our local UNO’s Pizzeria and grill do fund raising events with our local elementary schools. So if you come in on certain nights you get $X off the bill and they make a contribution matching your bill total to the elementary school you have a certificate from. I give them credit for working to support local schools, and honestly, their burgers aren’t horrible.

1 Like

We have finally seen the first real action In the War on Christmas.

Who knew it would be on behalf of SkyNet.

2 Likes

Given that Our Benefactors have suppressed reproduction until such time as we are prepared to cope with our more atavistic evolutionary imperatives, I suspect that mistletoe manhacks are unlikely…

Never hurts to ask Dr. Breen, though, he might address the question in his next Breencast.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.