“Pussy boat” artist found guilty of obscenity in Japan

[Read the post]

“Pussy Boat”

That term has a different meaning to a Sailor.

3 Likes

…and the sergeant says, “No, you idiot, we use the horses to ride into town and pick up women.

15 Likes

Zackly!

Gah. It’s bugging me that there’s only a “Ba-Dum” instead of a “Ba-Dum-Dum” when she’s clearly hitting the drum three times.

3 Likes

7 Likes

Isn’t there a vagina festival in Japan? Aren’t there shots for that just to prove the absurdity of this whole debacle?

Was wondering why her boat was showing up in the late night monologues yesterday…

1 Like

The real rub here is that the woman gets punished for the boat, but the little man gets off.

20 Likes

Man, we imposed some messed up laws on those people.

2 Likes

Ososo Matsuri

1 Like

Bravo.

Has no one made the “Pussy McBoatface” tie-in?

2 Likes

Not yet. But I was thinking more Boaty McPussface.

2 Likes

We did? What makes you think that?

Are you related to Emperor Meiji (Mutsuhito)? Because he’s the guy who was in charge when the Japanese law against distributing “indecent” material was written in 1907.

5 Likes

Probably referring to the laws which were passed in that era following westernization, so your point still stands.

Well, the United States actually forced them to put a clause into their Constitution guaranteeing freedom of speech and forbidding censorship. It gets ignored by the courts in favor of their old penal code when it comes to those big bad scary vulvas.

I see what you tried to do here referencing fertility festivals but the facts according to my lawyer friends are that were a male artist to distribute realistic images of his penis he’d end up against these same laws.

2 Likes