Return of the BBS Discussions Missing

Fixed! Thank you!

1 Like

Don’t worry, @scossar will be looking at this soon! Apologies for the problem!

2 Likes

Andrea and Mark are affected as well:

2 Likes

Fixed! Thanks :pray:

1 Like
3 Likes

There was an error in the last update to the plugin (1.4.5) that was causing the ‘auto publish’ setting to not be respected for drafts and pending posts. I’m sorry about that. It’s fixed now. I’ll push it to WordPress in the morning.

I’ll look more closely at the initial problem you were having, with some posts not being published, but I want to get this fix on WordPress before I do that.

2 Likes

The fix (version 1.4.6) is in the WordPress plugin repo now. It fixes the error that I created with the last update, but doesn’t fix the ongoing problem with unpublished posts from your site. I’m working on that now. I’ll keep you posted about it.

2 Likes

Ain’t over yet, oh no.

2 Likes

Fixed that one. Thanks!

index

3 Likes

Thanks, got it!

1 Like

It’s baa-aack – Andrea’s acct is once again doing the missing link thing with BBS.

3 Likes

Clicking on “Comments” on this article leads to a string of other articles rather than the BBS before dumping you out on the homepage.

It’s an old article I know but it’s still weird.

2 Likes

If I’m not mistaken, that happens with all pre-Discourse articles, as the appropriate template was never updated.

3 Likes

Ah - thank you.

Retro-themed!

1 Like

index
Many missing threads today.

4 Likes

Seems to be some sort of connectivity issue going on between BB and the BBS. I’m on it!

3 Likes

Also,

4 Likes

This happens a lot. Just noticed it on the Mirai/Minecraft story too.

What up, BB?