Robert Anton Wilson: January 18, 1932 – January 11, 2007

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2017/01/11/robert-anton-wilson-january-1.html

4 Likes

Thanks for being a significant part of my deliberate, ongoing, lifelong brain rewiring project, RAW!

14 Likes

Back in the day when I was well on the way to become a hard nosed, unpleasant, unfriendly skeptic my brother handed me The New Inquisition, and just like that, I was done with all that nastiness. Just passed it along to my nephew when he started with that…

6 Likes

Holy crap that’s alot of links. Thanks!

2 Likes

I keep reminding myself to never whistle while I piss, to no avail. Multitasking requires a level fnord of competence I’ve yet to attain

5 Likes

Wonder if the Muscovite hookers rumoured to have entertained the short-fingered vulgarian whistled while they worked

4 Likes

not a week goes by where I don’t stop and wonder what he’d have to say about all the shit going on these days.

5 Likes

Truly, a directory of wonderful things.

7 Likes

Ewige Blumenkraft.

3 Likes

Thanks for being in my life in the way you are, you dirty prankster you. Miss you tons, but always have your words around to shoot lasers through my skull whenever I need a reminder of how wacky and beautiful the universe is. I am who I am thanks to you, ol Mordecai the Foul, and I wouldn’t want it any other way. I’ll keep that lasagna flying as long as possible, and pass on the levitating pasta to as many others as my weird meat suit allows for. Hail Eris!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.