Security guard frisks visitors without touching them

Exactly. You frisk 'em after they’ve been to the toilet.

1 Like

Hmm. Those movements indicate absolutions of some very specific sins.

3 Likes

A high-priced lawyer would probably proclaim he was playing a very precise psychological mindgame, carefully observing whether people flinch in response to the movements of his hands. (There are almost certainly people out there who have perfected that technique. I’m thinking pickpockets.)

1 Like

Naturally high and no need to pass the Dutchie
I’m the living circle circle dot dot, nobody can touch me

He doesn’t look like much of a Co Flow fan (then again, I don’t reckon I do either, these days)

What’s funny to me is that my wife and I just did watch that this past weekend.

She hated it when it first came out, but wanted to give it another shot since a sequel is on the way.

This time she liked it more, and I liked it a lot less.

1 Like

But we hope that will improve. Thoughts and prayers to the survivors!

1 Like

Now your joke makes sense.

2 Likes

I love this guy… twenty years i’ve been reading this site and until now “frisking is bad” has been the general mob mentality… until we meet a guy who’s managed to work himself into a position to actually do something about “frisking is bad” and he’s a feckless numbskull.

every day the talkbacks remind me of why we are where we are today.

2 Likes

“Hey, I’m 78. If they were naked and had an AK taped to their stomach, I couldn’t feel it even if I did touch them. And besides, if they had a gun, what do you want me to do? Take it off them? You didn’t give me a gun. And besides, they’re 20. I’m 78. They can move a lot faster than me. Before I even moved an inch, they would have blown my brains out. Best let them in and go shoot the people inside instead. They only reason they hired me instead of real security is because I’m willing to work for $5.”

3 Likes

Yes please. When ordering security theater, always ask for extra theater with mime on top, hold the groping.

3 Likes

s-l300

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.