Should you feed the trolls?

I find that to be an extreme black/white representation, and as always, such a statement is a rhetorical ploy and an abuse to discourse itself.

‘A very short temper’, ‘no patience’, ‘legitimately sick’ - I think you might be on to something,

yes, it’s called an ad hominem roll. Keep going, by all means, how else could you possibly be her victim if you can’t bait someone into responding to vile and logically impossible statements?

How about just ignoring commenters you dislike and disagree with? I think your need to pathologize and read into who someone must be because of how they present online to be every bit as creepy as you find her behavior.

And I will giver her credit for one thing. That bullshit you ARE pulling very much IS gas lighting.

2 Likes

We who? You got a mouse in your pocket? Or a place on the BB Editorial board? Stop with the language tricks… we… like you or I own the place.

Know your place. here next to me in the peanut gallery.

What I see was an extreme falure to communicate, between two people who don’t communicate well.

I blame the internet, but the hard feelings are real. I hope the two of them come to terms, and the rest of us can avoid namecalling or excessive ‘concern’ from our armchairs.

2 Likes

We shouldn’t have to scroll through pages of rage to find something we can read that doesn’t sound like seething condescension.

Change begins at home.

tl;dr check your own tone too.

1 Like

With regard to your spirited defence of my race, gender & age bracket, Hey, thanks but no thanks!

Calling out privilege is not the same as attacking an individual based on those distinctions. Not - Even - Close, and even when it is done erroneously it is usually visible as one and not the other. It simply isn’t hate speech no matter how uncomfortable the bearer of the privilege is made for having it called or questioned.

Also, ain’t no one here to help each other outside the exchange of views. That’s why I don’ have to worry about someone’s problems like they were my own, I’m equipped with a handy-dandy scroll bar & so are you.

And as @AcerPlatanoides pointed out, you are going to extremes. You also ignored my previous response, your privilege, when I pointed out that many of marilove’s posts exceed your unstated standard & are quite easy to find. New video emerges of black cosplayer running for his life from cops who then shot and killed him

*note to @codinghorror searching (an individuals) posts by badge awarded would be a beneficial feature, it would allow @graceheitzmann to more easily find what she says don’t exist. Grace could avoid having to disregard many of the posts that clearly aren’t good enough for her measure of what is rational or respectful for being able to review only posts that many users found had merit. & for others, if they find themselves admiring the views or writing styles of a particular poster, they can view best examples without feeling creeper.

You got a problem with someone else’s anger, so what, you want to silence them? Fuck that. I’s a sensitive mamby-pamby hand-wringer myself, but I do know that I have a greater problem with the source of another’s anger than I do their anger. Get over your self.

4 Likes