Site finds the best bulk goods prices on Amazon

Originally published at: Site finds the best bulk goods prices on Amazon | Boing Boing

3 Likes

9 Likes

Comparing count to count, or ounces to ounces, or units to units on Amazon is quite a challenge.

5 Likes

There probably is a site (or an app) for that.

3 Likes

No K-cups for me, thanks

Black And White Coffee GIF

6 Likes

It is NOT beneath Bezos/Amazon to create false narratives to move product, it’s a monopoly in the worst possible sense of the word & situation. Ain’t capitalism grand?

3 Likes

While I’m not opposed to buying in bulk, I really only buy what I like. Just because the competition is 10 or even 50% cheaper doesn’t mean price is going to be my sole deciding factor. There are lots of products where paying more does get you a better product (at least up until a point). I do use sites like camelcamelcamel to track Amazon prices over time, so that’s helpful for the specific items I want to buy.

2 Likes

Checked out the prices of bulk batteries there, and the Dollar Store is 1/2 the price of their lowest offering. Yes, the dollar store batteries (Sunbeam Brand) most likely last half as long, but their choice is another unknown brand as well (and maybe even the maker of the dollar store ones).

So, shopper beware…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.