Slurrrrrrrp

:sigh: So, yes but no?

2 Likes

Are you looking for the questions thread?

4 Likes

No… I’m saying your post was a good response to mine…It’s from the Clerks cartoon, the lawyer who sues dante, at one point says “well played, clerks” for something stupid they did.

1 Like

Ahh, that feeling when you have to back up and explain something that seemed to make sense at the time…

4 Likes

I think I’m even less likely to find answers there!

I get what “well played” means. I still don’t get what a “slurp” gif means as a response in the course of a typical BBS topic.

And honestly I’m feeling like you all know exactly what I mean, but think it’s funnier to give me the runaround. If this is some kind of Mau, then thanks, but I’ll pass.

2 Likes

Ah! For that, you need some local history.

The jon snow slurping was posted by me on the boards years ago, mainly as a response to trollish posts on the BBS. It sort of was a shorthand indication that I’m not going engage that person in a serious manner, largely due to the fact that they don’t actually care about any sort of intellectual engagement, but are here to stir up trouble. But some people took issue with me posting the same gif more than once and (although others also did the same) I got called out for it. So someone started this thread in response to that, in order to share similar gifs for us all to use in such situations.

We don’t mean to give you the run around… we’re just a snarky bunch sometimes. Snarky-snark and the sarcastic bunch or some such.

Hope that helps!

7 Likes

3 Likes

Yes, thank you, it makes much more sense now!

Sorry for the digression. Carry on.

@OtherMichael:

7 Likes

Methinks you are looking for Miss Thrope’s School for Wayward Humans

2 Likes

rihanna milk shake

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 575 days. New replies are no longer allowed.