So, your comment was eaten by a (Don't Push Yer) Luck Dragon

21 days to come up with that retort? I think you have problems letting things go. Pobably another reason why you get clipped a lot.

I can’t wait to see what you come up with in another three weeks…

Mod note: Let’s not derail and keep this thread on topic…which is talking about me.

7 Likes

I should have mentioned this to you Falcor but use the wrench button on the post to mark your post as an official “mod voice” post. Like so!

Add Staff Color

And your normal dragon posts discussing dragon issues can stay the regular color, of course.

1 Like

Thank you, biped. This is useful.

4 Likes

Nothing conveys the tenor of a authoritative chiding quite like Stickynote Yellow™.

7 Likes

Isn’t it Dragon Bile™?

5 Likes

yes. this. I am bombarded by confusion IRL about my faulty memory. my sanity would be thankful for a digital paper-trail, and also I agree with the arguments @AcerPlatanoides et.al. are making.

however, Antinous pretty well whipped me into shape as to the boundaries of this forum. back in his era I was drinking much more frequently, and heavily. so, now that I don’t so much, I think i’ve been pretty good about posting in the Discourse era, personally. I don’t remember being modded at all lately. But yes, philosophically i see the wisdom in this thread.

eh, whatever. cool idea but not exactly pressing AFAI’m concerned.

your mom asked me to pick you up after charm school, that work for you?

This topic was automatically closed after 913 days. New replies are no longer allowed.