Someone made a dope EDM remix of Tom Bombadil's song

Originally published at: Someone made a dope EDM remix of Tom Bombadil's song | Boing Boing

3 Likes

Not going to say much besides taste is subjective.

8 Likes

Brings tears to the eyes, not in a good way neither.

11 Likes

This almost makes up for Peter Jackson’s glaring omission of the great spirit Tom Bombadil from the Lord of the Rings films.

Actually one of Jackson’s better choices, in my view. Which also why I personally think EDM is a very appropriate complement to this character’s song.

1 Like

I love breakcore and glitch, and this is just… not that good imho.

Dope, this is not.

1 Like

Was it supposed to be sung by the chipmunks? …or is my browser not setting the correct frame rate? (“Don’t you know you stupid @#$ you!? “dope EDM” means Cartman mode”)

1 Like

:grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:
… it’s not great fam

2 Likes

It seems to be playing at double speed. I don’t think I’d have liked it slower, but this was definitely a pile of crap, as it stands.

1 Like

Here’s another Tom Bombadil themed composition, maybe a bit more composed, but still got some irregular meters: In The House Of Tom Bombadil - YouTube

1 Like

Was that the “Dafuq” mix? :confused:

1 Like

S8rVo3b|nullxnull

4 Likes

“Someone on dope made an EDM remix of Tom Bombadil’s song”

FTFY

2 Likes

This must be how the Ents think everyone else sounds.

5 Likes

Sounds like very early Prodigy, but the stuff they played at concerts not what they put on their albums.

1 Like

Was thinking the same, but this is So So bad compared to even, like, What Evil Lurks

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.