💖 🌖 🌔 Strategic Butts 🌖 🌔 💖

Happy Holidays

Cross-post:

6 Likes

Ahhhh… one of Zappa’s finest hours.

1 Like

This is a good point - why don’t historians spend more time talking about other people’s junk?

10 Likes

Well, I usually rely on non-disclosure agreements.

1 Like

That last one is amazing.

4 Likes

11 Likes

Shirtcocking’s cool here, right?

8 Likes

Pffffffffffttt!!!

I just don’t even :smile:

3 Likes

That’s one hell of a ball sack.

6 Likes

Perhaps the source of Honoré de Balzac’s family name?

7 Likes

[chuckles] That’s not a ball sack.
[everybody drops trou]
Now, THAT’s a ball sack.

6 Likes

¡Ay, caramba!

It gets weirder. They get it from licking cow’s menstrual blood (directly from the source) until marriage, which combats anaemia from an otherwise nutrient-poor diet. This causes irreversible hormonal changes and enlarged testicles.

This practice has some historical precedent, including in Europe.

1 Like

14 Likes

Here in Canada McDonalds adds maple syrup to foods to make them Canadian-themed. Apparently it could be much worse.

4 Likes

Y’know, you think you’re safe with a simple reverse image search. Checking the source of a historical photo isn’t going to lead you down some horrific rule 34 clickhole, is it? It can’t get worse than that, right?

10 Likes

I had assumed some sort of elepantitus-like disease symptom.

1 Like

I wasn’t expecting it, but I guess I shouldn’t be that surprised. The Maasai mix blood with milk to fortify it and provide nutrition without killing the animal, and this group is also in Kenya. Honestly, this just ticks off one the last previously empty boxes of “bodily fluids ingested as part of traditional tribal practices”.

4 Likes

Oh great, now I can’t get the phrase “milk from contented cows!” out of my head.

6 Likes

Glaaaaaghlgh!

Iron Fish, people! Iron Fish!

6 Likes