Spooks of Warcraft: how the NSA infiltrated gamespace

DPS LFG for whitehouse^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H inferno dungeon run

Isnā€™t it more than likely that the nerds working at GCHQ etc got caught playing WOW at work so claimed they were actually doing work looking for real trolls, or knew they could get away with it. I mean this seriously.

Look at it this way.
Boss to nerds, ā€œwhere should we look ? Where do you want to go looking?ā€
Nerds ā€œWhere I most like being, WOW!ā€

3 Likes

Dude, you are driving trollies, Maybe you know it, maybe you donā€™t, But there be many whale sized logical fallacies to the way your arguments are constructed.

You said:

I watched the video, your words make no sense. the man was there because of what he had already published. I saw no deference to anything other than civility. (what must be racing through his mind!?)

I might have viewed his comments there as deferential when I was 16, not now that Iā€™ve grown up.

2 Likes

And yet, Mankrikā€™s wife is still missing.

3 Likes

There were reports that it smelled like fried chicken after the attack. . .

Is this the admission that weā€™re already past Peak Snowden? Because this makes it a little hard to take Big Brother seriously. Itā€™s as if the NSA had hired so many people so fast that they literally had to make up things for themselves to do to justify their jobs.

1 Like

I hear all the real dirt is happening in Furcadia, best send a couple of spooks to monitor that for a bit.

maybe the gamers can set the federal types on a better lifepath. then again, hadnā€™t the mmorpg already peaked as a fad before being used as a last attempt to abuse government funds? nah, that sounds to likely to be true unless these so called qualified people were actually mentally incapable of discerning much of anything. who knows, maybe iā€™d have taken a paying job that involved being a poser on a gaming siteā€¦ were there benefits? then again, maybe a small minority of wealthy, privileged people would have kept hiring limited to their usual networks of family and financially linkable associates avoiding the need to hire me or anyone else. what really troubles me is how stupid these people were in their attempt to defraud the american public. if nothing is ever done about them what will result?

I would imagine that this had more to do with agents addicted to WOW and needed to play during work time without getting fired, rather than actual spyingā€¦

1 Like

Bingo. When you have the power to dictate who is cleared to oversee your actions, you have no oversight at all.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.