Super-Fun-Pak Comix, feat. Occam's Razor, Actually-Man, & More!

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/03/28/super-fun-pak-comix-feat-occ.html

Tom the Dancing Bug, IN WHICH Super-Fun-Pak Comix features The Adventures of Actually-Man, Beltway Banalities, Dr. Science-Head, and significantly MORE!

8 Likes

That%20Escelated%20Quickly%20-%20Ron%20Burgundy%2C%20Anchorman

10 Likes

Yeesh!!!

4 Likes

And here’s the script for the missing Beltway Banalities 2008:
Yeeesh. [REDACTED UNDER THE PATRIOT ACT].

The original is on display at Guantanamo bay.

To book an appointment to see it, just change your name to Mohammed and bulk buy nuts, bolts and fertilizer. Then turn yourself in to the FBI, who don’t have enough manpower to spot your purchases anyway. But when they find them in your garage, your ticket to see the missing Beltway Banalities is assured!

5 Likes

i like to think that the deep anxiety i feel as i grapple with the almost uncontrollable urge to have my eye drawn to the vertical side panel, while simultaneously feeling a dreadfully overbearing obligation to read the leftmost horizontal panels in order first as i suspect the artist intended, is part of the joke.

9 Likes

BitchIMightBe

5 Likes

OMG, I thought I was the only one. It’s gotten so bad that I move the window to the side of the screen so I can only see the horizontal strips. I have issues.

1 Like

Lets face it. Beltway Banalities was best in the early 1990s.

2 Likes

Right? I’ll never forgot that time when Jimmy Carter got a colonoscopy on camera.

Wait. What decade are we remininscing about again?

2 Likes

The one that wasn´t a nightmarish parody of Brazil? I don´t know anymore, its a bad sign if you are starting to get nostalgia for the years of Bush the Elder AND Bush the Lesser…

4 Likes

Actually, I think this is one of the best issues of Super-Fun-Pak Comics ever.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.