Switch your search engine for your efficiency, for the health of the web, and for the planet

Except when they do

2 Likes

Calling Nitrozac a lackey of Google is laughable, my dear fellow mutant. The Joy of Tech is a long running webcomic that if anything is Apple friendly, but not afraid to bite Apple’s hand. The cartoonist simply addresses what tech news is hot at the moment.

No fowl play involved.

I don’t browse on my phone so I saw no news about this. I’ve actually given up reading the news completely as it is way too conducive to my depression. This is my first visit to Boing Boing in about a month. I was bored.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

I advocate everyone use a VPN, or Tor if their privacy needs (journalists, whistleblowers, espionage) merit it. Use them together only if you really understand what you’re doing. But most people are best served by a reliable VPN.

Nah. Liza Schmalcel and Bruce Evans of Joy of Tech are if anything biased toward Apple as they regularly criticize Google. But yes, I understand how search engines work. I just enjoy their webcomic and it was topical.

Liked for knowing your Bester. :wink:

2 Likes