The best book about Bitcoin

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/11/11/the-best-book-about-bitcoin.html

3 Likes

I, too, have a book on Bitcoin. It’s pretty short, so let me paste in the text here:

Just don’t.

9 Likes

Never gets old.

bitcoin

24 Likes

Yeah, except bitcoin is deflationary, so now it’s more like, imagine if you ran a massive complex of coal fired power plants running 24/7 and used all that energy to produce half a solved sudoku you could trade for half a keybump of cocaine.

5 Likes

Dunning-Kruggerands.

12 Likes

Can confirm, I have the same book, and I would highly recommend it.

1 Like

A discussion of the minutia of blockchain doesn’t explain why this is more useful as either a currency over money now or an investment in the long term. One could understand blockchain better by explaining its use in the cargo sphere and how that’s working out.

2 Likes

the basic principles of bitcoin’s blockchain haven’t changed.

true

tIYF8aG

3 Likes

Wow, $16,000. I wonder if it will keep its value this time, or if it will crash again at some point.

Hey, stop laughing!

1 Like

As far as I’m concerned, the best book about Bitcoin and related idiocies is David Gerard’s Attack of the 50 Foot Blockchain.

Or if you want an online summary-

You see, it’s not an article about Bitcoin- it’s a link to a constantly updated database showing all the edits made to the article, so you can always know who has made the final edit to the article and how it got to that state.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.