The Practice of Psychotherapy

Hum our what? Because if the BBS has a national anthem, this is the first I’m hearing of it.

3 Likes

That’s the most accurate comic ever. Even Uuno Turhapuro is drawn to the T.

3 Likes

Oh, that wasn’t my one, sorry.
My title must have lasted less than a minute…

For anyone remotely interested, my title was “You don’t, you get down from a duck”, in reply to another brief title.

3 Likes

Time for a thread tracking the title dialogue in this thread? So meta!

10 Likes

If only I did not have to be away from the keyboard for one or two minutes a day - I’d be all over that!

I wonder if the mods have an archive thingy?

8 Likes

Real life is such a PITA!

11 Likes

7 Likes

New title is so tempting.
Let’s just keep the last 14 words…

It wasn’t a complaint about jokes, it was a complaint about misleading titles. Jokes are great but not when you are promised An insightful new exegesis of the Epic of Beowulf or something cool like that

11 Likes

Thank you! I totally missed it, having stepped away from the keyboard for 2 minutes(ish).

I’m sorry that the complainant is disappointed by joke titles for the jokes thread. It sounds like quite a burden.

14 Likes

Oh, if only.

19 Likes

I’m pleased to know that at least one kindred spirit saw my contribution to the fray.
:smiley_cat:

6 Likes

Nice sandwich!

17 Likes

Spitoon?

Salamander?

Smurf?

Sonic screwdriver?

Sandwich-thats-a-taco?

8 Likes

Well, I am a known connossieur of pachyderm humour.

For those who are annoyed when they get joke-rolled here - if you see an interesting, intellectual title you want to follow, check the category box just below the title. If it says “games”, then welcome back!

:wink:

9 Likes

Careful now.

11 Likes
5 Likes

27 Likes

Likin’ the disco twist!
:wink:

ETA 10 mins later: Okay, blink and ya missed it.
Such is this thread.
Oh, the horror.
What fun!
Both feelings course through me at one time.

A door-to-door salesman knocks at a house and is greeted by a 12-year-old holding a glass of cognac and smoking a cigar.
Salesman: “Are your parents home?”
Kid: “What the fuck you think?”

There, back on track.

17 Likes

“Libidinal Types???” (The current header, as it will doubtless change momentarily)

That is a WIngDing font to draw attention!

7 Likes
7 Likes