The Simpsons give 50 reasons to vote Trump out in new "Treehouse of Horror"

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/10/14/the-simpsons-give-50-reasons-to-vote-trump-out-in-new-treehouse-of-horror.html

4 Likes

Do I have to view the video to find out the worst one?

With the unbelievable amount of terribleness present, what could it possibly be?

3 Likes

They are still making the Simpsons?

5 Likes

“Invaded Portland” is great. For a split second I thought it said “Invaded Poland” because. . . you know.

15 Likes

They’ll Never Stop The Simpsons!
Have no fears, we’ve got stories for years, like
Marge becomes a robot,
Maybe Moe gets a cell phone,
has Bart ever owned a bear?
Or, how 'bout a crazy wedding? Where something happens and doo doo doo doo doo…

They aired that little song in 2002. It seemed silly but I knew they were dead serious…

8 Likes

I love Homer as the model undecided voter. Chef’s fucking kiss.

I remember when my high school english teacher taught us a lesson on “lists” as a literary device and it went right over my head. I’ve since learned to appreciate their subtle, sneaky power, but would’ve gotten it faster had Mr. Krill given us a list with both “Destroyed democracy” and “Described Meryl Streep as ‘over-rated’” in the same list. That is literature.

7 Likes

The Prophecy is clear. I don’t know how Lisa Simpson will succeed #45, but it will happen!

2 Likes

What’s really funny is all the Trumpistas having a meltdown in the youtube comments.

2 Likes

Those must be Russian troll farm bots. There’s so much crazy in that comment thread.

1 Like

Don’t you wish Trump had just clarified “very fine people” with something like “and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists because they should be condemned totally.” How hard would that have been?

2020: Simpsons “Treehouse of Horror” is a documentary.

I don’t wish anything of Trump other than to see him in an orange jumpsuit. That desire predates his “very fine people” comment.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.