They finally opened a ____ near me!

Somehow the comparison to Chipotle may not be the best endorsement these days. But I know what you mean – better than typical fast-food and probably fairly customizable in the Subway style. We have something called &pizza in the DC area that lets you choose your crust, sauce, and toppings and then cooks it in a matter of minutes.

2 Likes

We just got a Mod along with a couple other decent chain food places. They are all surrounding a movie theater that has those comfy reclining seats.

1 Like

I broke down and had some at Seattle Center awhile ago when I went to the Hello Kitty exhibit. It was decent for fresh made pizza and they have beer! Not the best thing out there but good for fast fresh cooked pizza when you only have chain food choices.

I am still waiting for the promised Steak 'N Shake to open downtown. Sad that it won’t have chili but I can live with that.

1 Like

So much cognitive dissonance there!

1 Like

A local cafe with locally roasted coffee beans.

1 Like

Why wouldn’t they have chili?

It is supposed to be a small express burgers only place…

No doubt. We also had tongue. Kashrut we ain’t. (although my bro and I took endless pleasure as youngsters rolling up the cold-cut and hiding it in our mouth until given the opportunity to roll it out as if it were our own tongue.)

3 Likes

also there is Mike’s Chili Parlor here which I should visit more often.

1 Like

Like Dick’s?

Well a little fancier… A counter and booths but not big.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 340 days. New replies are no longer allowed.