Tom the Dancing Bug: It's the Justice Conservatives of America to the rescue!

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/06/19/tom-the-dancing-bug-its-the-justice-conservatives-of-america-to-the-rescue.html

20 Likes

Pedro Laughing GIF by Brand MKRS creative agency

Obvs, contributed by Ruben Bolling.

23 Likes

I don’t even think I can laugh-cry at this one. It’s so on the nose I can just cry.

17 Likes

Animated GIF

16 Likes

and apparently, there is not a goddam thing anyone can do about it. term limits now.

7 Likes

Ammosexuals of the sort that see bump stocks as mere “novelties” won’t find much to laugh about here, either. They’ll be too busy nodding along with the technical gunwanking.

7 Likes

The important difference between an actual machine gun, and one with bump fire, is that the bump gun is probably more likely to jam or melt the barrel after 50 people or so.

1 Like

After all, the bump stock doesn’t actually add anything to the art of murdering people en masse. It was only invented to get around the law against other solutions. Though of course, when a company finds ways to skirt the point of a law it is only fair to let them, lest we penalize honest consumers trying to do so. :unamused:

7 Likes

Had to do a double-take at the first illustration to make sure it wasn’t Bill O’Reilly.

2 Likes

I wonder if it’s possible to attach a bump stock to a water-cooled Vickers gun which has been adjusted for single fire.

3 Likes

… better keep a spare handy

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.