United: woman in Marvel "Black Panther" hat is a threat to passengers, but man in "Rope. Tree. Journalist" shirt is just sharing his opinion

Good luck working that into your sexts though.

1 Like

why would they let a terrorist fly at all, even if he took the shirt off

2 Likes

Yes, that’s what I was saying. “Kill the journalists” kind of falls under that umbrella.

You can spell that with only your left hand, too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

There’s always Braniff.

1 Like

Only if you possess a time machine.

3 Likes

Nope. Idiocy is a point of pride to him.

Instead, make fun of his weak little muscles and tiny little penis. He. Will. Flip. His. Shit.

4 Likes

Exactly. If this shirt had said “Rope. Christian. Tree.” or “Rope. Muslim. Tree.” it would be rightly considered an incitement to violence.

6 Likes

FTFY.

One of these things is not like the other.

3 Likes

Yeah, I have no idea why they would respond by making someone cover or change clothes. I wouldn’t want a terrorist with their clever lynching-threat-themed clothes on my plane.

2 Likes

the shirt is not going to attack anybody

make him take the shirt off, leave the shirt on the plane, remove the passenger

4 Likes

That would have qualified as pre-flight entertainment… while in the airplane. (A first?)

The shirt isn’t going to attack anybody, but whatever part of him decided to 1) wear that shirt 2) on an airplane very well might.

Not even joking. I’ve seen a big muscular douche punch out a stewardess right in front of me in the middle of a flight. This happens far more than we think it does, but it isn’t really taken seriously.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.