Venn diagram for online discussion of AI and law

Originally published at: Venn diagram for online discussion of AI and law - Boing Boing

5 Likes

Have at it AI summary bot.

6 Likes

The AI bot summary was underwhelming. It finds “your” message cryptic . :laughing:

3 Likes

I gotta imagine Cory Doctorow is very close to being in all three of those groups. Is he not?

3 Likes

Very close!

2 Likes

If we’re throwing out names:

2 Likes

If you look very closely at the diagram, there is no overlap between the three sets. The centre is a minute white dot.

Seems like the kind of writer that would do well at BoingBoing.

4 Likes

That’s the joke, innit?

3 Likes

I assume that’s the joke I think it is, given that you’ve been here for more than 10 years?

1 Like

3 Likes

Figured!

I think it’s just a mistake.

I appreciate the scare quotes used in the diagram.

The white center of the diagram is the whole point of the post! The text, the analysis, Frozen Mario lady—all just tossed off to explain, literalize and vulgarize the subtle joke present in the graphic.

Solo Loqui | American Shakespeare Center

4 Likes

It’s a bit too subtle for me, sadly. It looks like a minor pixel error.

Surely you are implying that you are all three? The perfect pixel at the centre of all this.

3 Likes

this also works with rob’s venn diagram. the cat too young to know, the cat too old to care, and the cats who walk through walls deliberately just to piss everybody off

3 Likes

Which technically makes it not a Venn diagram, but a Euler diagram. A Venn diagram shows all possible intersections between the sets depicted

4 Likes