Video of Epstein's first suicide attempt has gone missing

Many years ago, my then girlfriend and I had just exited a supermarket when we observed a near tragedy: A woman was walking toward the market with a 5-year old (?) girl in tow (perhaps mother and daughter?). The little girl broke free and ran toward the market entrance that we had just exited. A fast moving car in the parking area (don’t you just love seeing that) was headed for the girl. We could see that the mother was clearly in a position to witness what was apparently about to happen, but she was simply smiling and watching the girl as she ran along. My gal and I both yelled and screamed and frantically gestured at the driver and at the girl to stop. The girl didn’t stop – but the driver did. The woman had to have seen all that; it all happened right in front of her. The car. The girl. We screaming and waving our arms. The car stopping short of the little girl. The mother, still smiling, didn’t change her pace at all and kept smiling as she followed the girl into the market. You tell me.

To be taken as one sees fit:

2 Likes

Yeah I have a lot of acquaintances who seem convinced Hillary Clinton is some kind of mastermind responsible for the “suicides” of dozens of people, and I’m like “Jesus, I wish she were that powerful. If she were, she’d be President right now and Trump would be dead.”

11 Likes

Some people are simply oblivious. Blame all the lead that was in the gasoline, faith that Jeebus is watching over you…who knows?

1 Like

Maybe he learned somethings should be contracted out to a professional.

Here’s the thing.

Unless you already know someone you have absolute, unshakable trust in who ALSO happens to be a professional assassin, you can’t simply “contract the job to a professional” without engaging in exactly the kind of leak-prone conspiracy/coverup that Bill Clinton, Donald Trump and Prince Andrew have already proven they are incapable of pulling off successfully.

1 Like
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.