Video shows Kelloggs factory man urinating on assembly line

Could be. Could be the truth. We all know that union workers are perfectly capable of such an act, and have done worse in the past. I think “jerk who thinks he’s just being hilarious” or “guy who was working his last shift anyway” are both more likely answers, but without evidence I wouldn’t rule out union organizers.

I am just sure I saw the invisible hand of the market at work… pissing on my corn flakes.

11 Likes

Or antihypertensives.

What is anti-union bullshit?

Whereas non-union workers could never commit such a heinous act because collective bargaining is bad. When workers are at the mercy of management, they do not urinate.

11 Likes

All I could think watching the video was, “I wish I still had that kind of water pressure”.

I’m lucky to not get my tips of my shoes all wet.

7 Likes

SNAP. CRACKLE. PISS.

Hey, a little mammal waste in your food supply. What else is new?

7 Likes

Bear should do a quick YT “How To Make Rice Crispy Treats” and after every other step say “and this is the part where we DON’T piss on the food.”

3 Likes

seems like he was pretty pissed at kelloggs.

6 Likes

Low-carb IS healthier after all.

1 Like

The ironic thing is Kellogs was started so you wouldn’t play with your dick so much…

25 Likes

How many times can a man wet his toes, when he wouldn’t see what is wrong
How many spare pants must his luggage have, 'cause he wouldn’t learn for this long
How many shoes have got their front parts soaked, because of wrong aim of his dong
The answer, my friend, is “don’t pee in the wind”,
The answer is “don’t pee in the wind”!

9 Likes

Oh, what did you meet my blue-eyed son ?
Who did you meet, my darling young one?
I met a young child who wrote his name in the snow
I met a white man who squeezed the lemon
I met a young woman who put out the fire
I met a young girl, she gave me a rainbow
I met one man who punished the porcelain
I met another man who was wounded at the pit stop
And it’s a hard, it’s a hard, it’s a hard, it’s a hard
And it’s a hard rain’s a-gonna fall.

6 Likes

Because they aren’t allowed washroom breaks? I think we can see where that leads.

8 Likes

You know, this is how Quaker Oats tested that Captain Crunch would always stay crunchy.

3 Likes

Which reminds me of one of my all-time favourite Onion headlines:

“New Cereal for the Poor Stays Crunchy in Water”

7 Likes

Christ what a pisshole!

2 Likes

Sure, anyone can piss on stuff. Framing the pissing as a the act of organized labor is a bullshit tactic. If the guy had been a Muslim they would have said it was terrorism.

And the thing is, there was a worker lockout going on at the time. So if this guy was union then I’m pretty sure he was a scab.

7 Likes

What do you mean? I would think it failry obvious. Anti means against unions are a collective of workers who bargain as one for better working conditions and bullshit is typically used to mean lies.

Sorry, I can’t tell if your comment was sarcastic or stupid.

2 Likes

Well, I have been accused of putting words in people’s mouths before, and I am still confused.

Are you saying the person who made the video and peed in the product was doing so to make Unions look bad?

Or just that this action was a reaction to anti-union bullshit?