Waaaah! I've got my daily limit on likes! [post your own]

Me too!

1 Like

I keep getting told to wait an hour. Darn you all for posting things I like!

6 Likes

The thing that kills me is that I hit the button and it said to wait an hour, then I hit it at a point that felt like a long time later and it said to wait 55 minutes, and then I just keep seeing it over and over barely ticking down because I’m Pavlov’s liker. I guess it’s good for getting a feel for what an hour without likes actually feels like - it feels like eternity.

5 Likes

Thats woof

On the plus side, I’m going to bed. Still, what if I woke up at 4AM and really needed to like something?

5 Likes

I have hit my daily limit of edits, for the first time EVER, thanks a lot BBS wiki topic.

8 Likes

I ran the like timer down to 9 seconds, waited, and on my next click:

Generic “action limit” timer. What on earth is that about?

5 Likes

Okay. I’ve seriously got tabs open to remind me to go back and like things. This is problematic.

5 Likes

Is there a limit on the amount of bookmarks you’re allowed to set per day?

2 Likes

I was on one of those “wait 5 minutes” , "wait 12 minutes,“wait 6 minutes” rolls. Bookmarks seemed excessive.

3 Likes

Well, shit.

First time for me. I guess I’m feeling too generous.

3 Likes

Or maybe everybody is just more awesome than usual?

7 Likes

I’ve never encountered this yet.

That means I don’t even know if I’m close to the limit or not.

Quick, everyone be entertaining in my general direction, so I can test this.

2 Likes

It will warn you now, if you get close to your like limit, BTW. I don’t know if that helps, but I’m trying! :wink:

2 Likes

Like that stops me from trying! It taunts me that warning…
I hate you need to wait 20 minutes, I wait then give out two or three likes, and then you need to wait an hour… etc.

4 Likes

How the hell did I go and watch a movie and come back out of likes, at 4:00 something in the f’n morning?

5 Likes

System update?

4 Likes

I always seem to run out first thing in the morning… like what the hell I have been away from the internet for 8 freaking hours, how does this happen?

5 Likes

FL*&$%!!!!ARGH^&*$!SH*(&&&S

Come on. I’ve got crap to do today, and there are posts I’d be liking if I could do it right now.

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Fine. Maybe later, but that’s not so damn convenient…

2 Likes

Anyone else find that when they run out of likes, they try to continue reading and hope they’ll remember what to come back to later, but finally get so frustrated that they either scroll through all the comments quickly to get to the bottom or else stop reading entirely?

How this is helping me engage better with the forum, I cannot fathom.

7 Likes