Watch: Police rob combat vet's life savings on side of a highway

Originally published at: Watch: Police rob combat vet's life savings on side of a highway | Boing Boing

16 Likes

fuck the police GIF

27 Likes
11 Likes

Never over share with felon cops.

39 Likes

They might as well change their official motto to “Stand and Deliver”.

25 Likes

It is terrible that you have to live like that.

7 Likes

Never over share with ANY cops.

Still…“adoption”?

Angry Work GIF

21 Likes

seconded!
FB_IMG_1456700716568

26 Likes

19 Likes

Following too close?
Bull Shit

How about catching the real fucking criminals and taking all of their possessions?

11 Likes

A few firings and punitive damages to Stephen Lara are appropriate here.

7 Likes

Civil forfeiture is fucking infuriating.

17 Likes

I first produced my pistol and I then produced my rapier
Saying “stand and deliver” for he were a bold deceiver.

6 Likes

This 30 second clip sums it up.

14 Likes
20 Likes

Civil asset forfeiture is a scourge worse than qualified immunity. And that’s saying something!

15 Likes

It would be kind of nice to have an ex-police dog as a pet. just to test any cash withdrawn at a bank and insist on drug-free notes…bonus if the dog has a disapproving stare.

11 Likes

Anybody who has followed a semi through hilly and/or mountainous regions knows that they lose velocity very quickly. Even cops know this.

This was a fucking fishing expedition.

ETA: If I ever own a car again, I’m gonna leave a laminated note under the least accessible spot in my vehicle that says, “No drugs? Hahaha, it sucks to be you.”

14 Likes

“The officer who pulled Stephen over wanted to let him go; he was overruled by NHP Sergeant Glenn Rigdon,”

This is such an obvious dodge.

‘It’s not me. It’s my supervisor.’

8 Likes

I know we’ve made a lot of progress in the last few hundred years, but you know they used to do some things right back then.

I mean, Highwaymen were certainly a bit of a problem for travelers, but I understand that they had effective ways to keep their numbers down…

3 Likes