Watch this hilarious video of a little duck released into the wild

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/08/14/watch-this-hilarious-video-of.html

8 Likes

It may not be a runner duck; but it clearly aspires to be one.

19 Likes

That’s like something out of a cartoon… I kind of suspect that little duck is running ON the water as it fades away down the creek!

30 Likes

Little Fuzzy Lightning!

8 Likes

42 Likes

Ha! I was expecting one of those tender videos where the rescue animal pauses to wistfully look back at his rescuer before slowly walking away. Made this even better somehow.

38 Likes

Nyoom!

8 Likes

I have no idea if “tuned to be crisp” is a thing US gear heads say, but it’s the kind of perfectly evocative turn of phrase that leads me to think “I have no idea what you’re saying but I get exactly what you mean” when my gear head friends start talking about gear head stuff.

7 Likes

Pretty sure that’s no duck. Looks like a type of cormorant.

8 Likes

Oh fuckitty fuck fuck! Fucking cold, fucking cold, fucking cold! [Repeat until over horizon]

25 Likes

Kudos to that cameraman or woman or whatever they prefer called. Just, good job on keeping pace AND getting crisp videos of something that looks like a miniature hydroplane at full speed.

19 Likes

Merganser?

9 Likes

Like greased shit through a goose, the duck is loose, off he went, with one hell of a vamoose!

That’s me trying to escape the stupid of the Trump presidency.

Holy shit did he take off!

10 Likes

Can’t say I blame it. Get far away from the hoomans, little dude!

12 Likes

“Crisp” is the new “sick.”

6 Likes

Mini 4WD for the unenlightened:

17 Likes

I’m naming that duck Audi 5000.

6 Likes

Groovy.

3 Likes

It’s funny, but looks like the video was sped up (look at the water ripples).

4 Likes