Watch Wells Fargo CEO John Stumpf get raked over the coals by Congress

I’m sure they hurt his feelings.

No. Just pure posturing.

The video ends in mid-sentence. How does it end?

This is why lizards can’t have nice things.

But they do seem to manage anyway.

1 Like

Because unethical behaviour is not illegal. Breaking laws is illegal. And giving orders and incentives that motivate people to break the law is not directly illegal and is really hard to successfully prosecute.

Fortunately or unfortunately, massively wrong behaviour is not in and itself a crime.

“Because he deserved it” as a justification for punishment would right a number of injustices. But it has a pretty clear history of not being a great basis for a justice system.

4 Likes

Ah, it’s enough to make you think that there might actually be some justice. There won’t, but this makes you feel like there might be.

1 Like

That, and the tax payer funded bonus should fix his little red wagon. What happened to Sarbanes-Oxley I thought it was supposed to prevent stuff like this?

Last I checked being an accomplice before, during, and after the fact is illegal !! “Eight rhymes with great”

Words mean absolutely nothing to satanic billionaires.

This is just THEATER to make the stupid, educated by television “Folk” think Wells got in trouble in an effort to NOT send votes to Trump…politics

Wolves guarding the hen house! Rich people/ Politicians existence is dependent on sucking ever bit of wealth from every living thing with a penny in their pocket.

Hey, now, no need to disparage Satanists. The deity you’re looking for here is Mammon.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.