You can call me AI

I love BLAME!.

I kinda think that’s what Nick Land wants… Planet paved with datacentres.

Or something like this:

As events progress in Accelerando, the planets of the Solar System are dismantled over time to form a Matrioshka brain, a vast solar-powered computational device inhabited by minds inconceivably more advanced and complex than naturally evolved intelligences such as human beings.

unsure whether to tweak the “Matrix” still to match

1 Like
2 Likes

I’d never seen Hyperland before. Douglas Adams and Tom Baker, squeeeeee!

Here’s a company who is trying to do things right with voice manipulation

Our user license explicitly prohibits the use of Vocoflex on samples obtained without consent.

To prevent unauthorized usage, Vocoflex incorporates an audio watermarking feature. Undetectable to the ear, this feature embeds a unique license ID into the voice, enabling Dreamtonics to identify both the use of Vocoflex and the creator of the audio sample.

Our advanced watermarking technology is resilient against various audio manipulations such as mixing with background music and transmission through a phone call.

23spvr

6 Likes

30 Rock Fellow Kids GIF by Peacock

3 Likes
3 Likes

from

5 Likes

The problem reported last year is only going to get much, much worse.

3 Likes

Something, something, Torture Nexus Colossus…

(Mind you, using probabilistic data to decide whether to, say order a drone strike or not, isn’t exactly new as such.)

4 Likes

I don’t think it’s that nefarious. Cute images attracted gullible boomer comments which promotes visibility and therefore ad dollars. That it also trains the next generation of AI is incidental

1 Like

4 Likes

Wait, is Civil War actually about US troops trying to fight off 12 foot tall swans? Why didn’t all the people trying to get me interested in the movie mention that?

12 Likes

It’s just the one swan, actually.

7 Likes

Was it a fascist swan, an antifa swan, or a centrist swan?

5 Likes

I thought waterfowl were all anarchists.

6 Likes

Maybe it’s a polarizing swan :woman_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

It’s a lovely day in the village, and you are a marxist swan.

4 Likes