You can call me AI

• They called their product ReplyGuy? That tells me everything I need to know about their CEO.
  • Watching it try to naturally mention some company’s turbo encabulator is going to be cringeworthy.
4 Likes

This won’t end well.

3 Likes

I can see where this is going.

Horizon Zero Dawn Ps4 GIF by PlayStation

3 Likes
3 Likes

lisa-0

lisa-1

7 Likes
6 Likes

7cc

At least the AI’s racist/sexist biases will probably align well with normal police reports, and hallucinating that someone had a weapon is standard too.

6 Likes

6 Likes

sci-fi robocop GIF by Coolidge Corner Theatre

7 Likes

But it’s FINE! AI is the wave of teh future… just… let it happen!!! /s

4 Likes
6 Likes

Excited Tom Hiddleston GIF by Disney+

6 Likes

Social Security is actually in pretty good shape despite what everybody screams about. But if you can defund it, it won’t be in good shape. And there is a standard technique of privatization, namely defund what you want to privatize. Like when Thatcher wanted to defund the railroads, first thing to do is defund them, then they don’t work and people get angry and they want a change. You say okay, privatize them and then they get worse.
– Noam Chomsky

Diverting healthcare money out to some “AI” company has the same effect. Bumblefuck Doug.

8 Likes
7 Likes

It’ll be useful technology they said, just adopt it, they said. What’s the worst that could happen, they said…

4 Likes

Playing with a museum unwisely using an AI in an exhibit.

3 Likes

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

6 Likes

burn-it-with-fire

7 Likes

And the flip side of this is every racist caught on tape being racist will claim it was AI. Trump’s already blamed AI for things he’s actually said.

3 Likes

Who would win: a famously super litigious Nintendo or a bunch of random AI bros?

2 Likes