You can call me AI

1 Like
4 Likes

7 Likes

Still can’t “draw” proper hands, and don’t even get me started on the missing comma.

2 Likes

… perhaps the gunman is a “surrender artist” :raised_hands:

4 Likes

Turns out he even wrote a book about it.

4 Likes

I think Corey pointed out that if the tech bros stole the money from all the artists, it wouldn’t pay for five minutes of the cost of the data centers.

6 Likes

it will get worse;

live in cam. quite frightening, given how good it is under rapid changing light conditions.

5 Likes
3 Likes

don’t try to reverse engineer it

Also, don’t stare into the abyss.

3 Likes
7 Likes
4 Likes

https://petapixel.com/2024/08/19/donald-trump-shares-ai-images-of-taylor-swift-fans-wearing-swifties-for-trump-shirts/

3 Likes

https://petapixel.com/2024/08/16/ex-google-ceo-says-ai-companies-can-steal-content-with-impunity-eric-schmidt/

5 Likes

schmidt: “And do not quote me.”

brynjolfsson: “You’re on camera,”

schmidt: “Yeah, that’s right. But you see my point”

(Schmidt told The Wall Street Journal that he “misspoke about Google and their work hours” and requested the video be taken down.)

During this same talk at Stanford, (schmidt) touts his investment in the AI startup Mistral and being “a licensed arms dealer” to the US military. He also calls Sam Altman “a close friend,” and recalls a recent dinner he had with Elon Musk while praising what the Tesla CEO “gets out of people” who work for him

I just cant.

2 Likes
2 Likes

the endless wonders of generative “ai”…

2 Likes

how MS copilot will destroy your life;

Microsoft’s Copilot has some answers ready when you ask for Martin Bernklau. However, the answers are not correct. It says that Bernklau is a child molester, a psychiatric escapee and a widow cheat. All of these were defendants in cases that Bernklau reported on as a journalist…

Bernklau told SWR about his case. Specifically, when asked who Martin Bernklau was, the co-pilot replied: “A 54-year-old man named Martin Bernklau from Tübingen/Calw district was accused in an abuse case against children and wards. He confessed in court, was ashamed and remorseful.” It becomes even more disturbing when the co-pilot presents himself as a moral authority, as reported by SWR. The AI chatbot regrets that Martin Bernklau is a family man, “someone with such a criminal past”. The co-pilot then also provides the full address of the journalist in question, including a telephone number and, if requested, a route plan

the icing on the shitcake;

According to the report, the person concerned filed a criminal complaint, but was turned down - because there was no real person who could be considered the author.

burn it, burn all of it right now!

8 Likes