You can call me AI

1 Like

Shouldn’t ChatGTP make this decision for itself, what with it being artificially intelligent and all?

3 Likes
3 Likes

… “bambi and pluto the dog on pluto the planet”

3 Likes

If it actually was an AI, this prompt should trigger a reply along the lines of “Pluto isn’t a planet. Please clarify your query.”

4 Likes

IMG_4975

I’ve got a movie pitch! “Bambi, I’m not your mother.”

2 Likes

… “pluto the dog on pluto the dwarf planet”

1 Like

If it actually was an AI, it would “know” that a dog couldn’t survive on Pluto without some sort of environmental suit. So the picture would show a dog in a spacesuit. Or a carcass with all fluids boiled away and freeze-dried. And that’s not even including the Disney angle which should trigger at least two queries like “Do you mean the cartoon character?” and “You do know there might be copyright issues, right? Proceed anyway?” Unless Disney is involved already. Then there wouldn’t be a query but a message to inform you to expect a cease and desist letter forthwith.

2 Likes

Just enter your CC number and invoke the AI Lawyer module.

2 Likes

… I am here for the A.I. version of “Dune”

4 Likes

Gotta watch out for the little ones too!

They go for the Spice Jars.

1 Like

… “bambi on the starship enterprise”

3 Likes

“Little bastards stole my forearm!”

2 Likes
4 Likes

Weird… must be a fluke… I was told that that never happens and is not a real concern, but is merely a moral panic by people concerned over their cat pics being “stolen”?

10 Likes

… I asked img2go for “captain picard on the bridge of the enterprise” — and oddly, it has a consistent idea about what “captain picard” looks like but he’s clearly not Patrick Stewart

That… actually looks a hell of a lot like a late co-worker of mine. (Fuck cancer.)