You could win up to 500K if you can prove life after death exists

Everett/ quantum manyworlds suggests that in some worlds we will still be alive after dying in others, and there is some decent evidence for manyworlds. Somehow i doubt that this is what he’s looking for, although I’ll accept my $500,000.

I think I almost died two years ago. I was out of it for at least five days, and would have died if it went on much longer. My rare disease would have killed me by now, except for Dr. Fauci’s work on it some time back.

But I have this imagery of being at the edge of a room, and I couldn’t cross it. Maybe it was a stage, or a clearing. But I wanted to, or needed to cross, and I couldn’t.

I think I was making a decision, but I’m unsure which way. Was I crossing over and having trouble, or making a decision to not go that way?

But, I think after I was in the hospital, I had a “dream” of being in a van, in a box where I could only stand up, and there was some dispute about where to take me. I don’t know if that was the ambulance ride, or something else. The soundtrack from the movie “Oliver!” was playing ( I admit I think I watched it shortly before I got sick), and I thought I should give my DVD of the movie to someone, maybe a nurse.

But the first dialysis session, I thought it was in someone’s kitchen, and she was doing laundry. (I don’t know why I thought it was a kitchen, but the “washing” had to be getting a blanket warm from the dryer, it gets cold on dialysis.)

That doesn’t answer the $500K question, but it woukd see.m you might get pretty close, and somehow pull back.

But this is alll after I did recover, so I’m interpreting in terms of that. I was incapable of writing anything at tge time.

1 Like

Well, I could tell you, but then I’d have to kill you.

Life after death?! It’s hard enough to prove that there’s life before death…

1 Like

Does having offspring count? Technically half of my genetic code is being used for a conscious being to exist after I die.

Theology?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.