This spiritualist killed himself to prove that the afterlife exists

Originally published at: This spiritualist killed himself to prove that the afterlife exists | Boing Boing

4 Likes

That’s a woo peddler for you: can’t stop grifting even after he kills himself.

20 Likes

Similarly minded investigators should remember that there’s no hurry here: death is the one thing you are guaranteed to find eventually whether you seek it out or not.

20 Likes

Has anyone heard from him lately?

24 Likes

8 Likes

Are you suggesting that Ray Kurzweil is somehow mistaken?

6 Likes

Good point, I must concede his predictions have all been correct so far as long as you ignore all the ones that weren’t.

11 Likes
12 Likes

6 degrees from Bacon

13 Likes

I’m hearing from him, right n… …oh, no, as you were. It was just wind.

10 Likes

I’m killing myself right now!

11 Likes

12 Likes

jack nicholson laugh GIF

13 Likes

Apologies for stealing your gig. But it was just there, wanting to be said.

The real question is is Bigfoot a hominid? If so - does he have a soul? If he has a soul why haven’t people contacted him in seances?

And should we direct some religions to knock on their tree with pamphlets?

9 Likes

The Center for Low Level Conscience extends a hearty invitation to you.

11 Likes

8 Likes

I don’t begrudge the guy his hobby; but it seems like a really weird approach.

Especially prior to the ‘green revolution’, which (at least for a time) narrowed the ratio a bit, if there’s one thing an inquiring spiritualist should have no lack of it’s people who have already died. We’ve been producing them for some millions of years; plenty to go around, dead outnumber the living enough to make for a decent zombie movie, etc.

Why convert a (relatively) scarce still-living investigator into one of the ridiculously abundant already-dead people rather than just allocate its efforts to more thorough attempts to contact the abundant already dead?

3 Likes

Is that the 2Tone-Bigfoot; one step beyond?

7 Likes

Crossing over?

4 Likes

I sense a MLM opportunity

google.com/search?q=how+to+become+a+medium

6 Likes