"106" long-lost Doctor Who episodes found in Ethiopia

Well, this narrows it down somewhat:

Deborah, along with Frazer Hines, will be helping the BBC to launch
the newly found Dr.Who episodes this Thurs (10/10/13), betwwen 3.30pm
and 7.00pm approx

Wait, I thought the Doctor was jesus, not moses! I’m so confused!

Zoe is the best. The episode where she shouts code at a computer and makes it explode might be my favorite Zoe moment.

So, as expected, it wasn’t quite as good as we were all hoping, but it’s still pretty good:

Episodes from the Troughton-era serials “Enemy of the World” and “Web of Fear” (the latter being the first appearance of fan favorite Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart (then a Colonel)) were discovered. Enemy of the World is now complete (previously there were only 1 out of 6 episodes recovered), and Web of Fear is now only missing one episode out of 6 (previously they had the first episode) which has been reconstructed with audio and still photos for an eventual DVD release.

1 Like

Pretty astounding recovery. Many thanks to Phil Morris from fans all over the world.

From the trailer, the quality is fantastic. I wonder what the story is with the still-missing Web episode… present with the others found in Nigeria but damaged, or not with them?

edit - short interview with Morris about finding them:

I think of it as going forward in time. Same difference, really.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.