30 shockingly amazing linkbait phrases Buzzfeed uses to get you to click on stuff

[Permalink]

1 Like

Number 11 will make you take up knitting!

1 Like

Don’t know whether to laugh or cry at “game of thrones” being on the list.

2 Likes

This list would be a lot funnier if “will blow your” was more common than “blow your mind.”

1 Like

Most of these have been on the covers of grocery-store-aisle magazines for decades, no?

1 Like

I do not understand the top entry is “character are you.” I can’t even think of a sentence including that.

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character are you.

4 Likes

What Edward Gorey character are you most likely to choose as your avatar?

6 Likes

Miley Cyrus’ New OutFit Shows Practically Everything!!!

I have no idea who Miley Cyrus is, but as near as I can tell he is a 10 year old boy. Why should I care, and is that even legal?

1 Like

Pretty sure it’s a penguin…

1 Like

The Doubtful Guest, and not a penguin at all.

2 Likes

Yes. Not a penguin, but with “penguin wings”. I think @PrestonSturges is pretty keen on similarities, like the Miley / 10 year old boy thing.

No, as in “Which Game of Thrones Character are you?”

A while ago I was riding home from work listening to Marketplace on NPR, and the host, Kai Ryssdal, said he had just taken one of those (“Which NRP host are you?”). Apparently, he should be Audie Cornish.

3 Likes

I’m not surprised… that show has the best gifs!

5 Likes

Is this the thing you must see before you die, that tells what Internet character are you?

3 Likes

What Game of Thrones character are you before you die?

That’s the point, isn’t it? It’s bottom-scraping crap either way.

[X] photos that prove Game of Thrones things you didn’t know about will happen in real life (just) before you die.

This is one of my favorite Clickhole gags (and stock phrase #2):

1 Like

http://tinysubversions.com/clickbait/

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.