America's top 99 problems

[Permalink]

1 Like

Not included: A b****.

6 Likes

So, basically a list of left wing talking points. Cool.

I’ve just decided to never click on anything Rob posts ever again.

1 Like

Was disappointed that it boiled down to a long joke, essentially.

But #5 is definitely true. Unfortunately, #6 should be:

A profound disagreement on what is the proper perspective of what is and is not important.

1 Like

Left wing talking points?!?! I guess that’s a sufficient rebuttal on the Internet. Actually, I’ve noticed it’s sufficient rebuttal in American politics. Call someone a liberal - or better yet a Limousine Liberal or a Tax-and-Spend Liberal - and boom, nothing they say or think matters anymore.

But back to left wing. Not seeing it. Please explain.

8 Likes

I am disappointed that Alzheimer’s is only in the list once.

7 Likes

Liberal problems are actual, real problems instead of fake, “it all blah people’s fault” problems.

4 Likes

How was this list made? What criteria was used to make it on the list? How was positioning determined?

3 Likes

So you are just reposting Gawkers lazy clickbait now?

I suspect that @ShabadO was refererring to points like:

• The misguided war on drugs
  • Too many guns
  • Unwise deregulation of financial markets

Just to list a few of the points which a Republican would either not think are issues, or best case, would think were given inappropriate numbers in the list of priorities. Though I agree with you that the vast majority of list entries don’t lean towards a specific political view.

Pedant moment – the list itself comes from HamNo; Max just did the “intro.” (Easy to understand the misattribution tho, since the list contains no reference to Williamsburg : - )

1 Like

100: Taking stuff too seriously.

2 Likes

5 Likes

The too many guns one I can definitely see. Especially at number 10. I would have gone with “irrational gun culture”, and put it somewhere in the high 50’s.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.