Limbaugh: Liberals killed Robin Williams

You just can’t make this shit up, can you?

“He had it all, but he had nothing,” Limbaugh opined. “He made everyone else laugh, but was miserable inside.”

“It fits a certain picture, or a certain image that the left has,” he continued. “Low expectations and general unhappiness and so forth.” On the issue of “survivor’s guilt,” Limbaugh said, “That is a constant measurement that is made by political leftists in judging the country.”

That’s right, according to Limbaugh, depression and suicide are unique to the political left.

1 Like

Christ, what a fucking opportunistic asshole.

2 Likes

Well, at least we know what happened now, right? If I ever get to vote in the USA, I’m dropping my health insurance and voting Republican! That’s the secret to longevity!

3 Likes

And of course, now he’s back with “No means yes if you know what to look for.” To that I can only say that If “no” ever really means “yes”, then the flowchart defaults to “don’t stick your dick in crazy”, unless of course the roleplay has been agreed to ahead of time.

“General Unhappiness” of the LEFT? This, coming from a guy whose entire schtick is based on manufactured outrage from perceived injustices committed against straight white rich guys?

2 Likes

Well then it only makes sense for that to be his accusation, right?

[quote=“chenille, post:34, topic:10978”]I mean, I’ve heard the saying that we fault in others what we see in ourselves, but it seems like the far right have made it their raison d’être:

• Bush had a questionable military record, and Kerry an excellent one, so they made Kerry’s horrible record a major campaign issue;
  • Insurance companies regularly decide to cut people off or charge more than they can afford leading to tens of thousands of deaths per year, and Obama’s health care would help mitigate that, so it’s described as introducing death panels;
  • Climate deniers receive large amounts of funding via think-tanks, while actual climate scientists don’t get any privileges beyond what a normal research career earns you, so of course climate scientists are only in it for the money (and sex-slaves per Nik).
  • And so on and so on.[/quote]
2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 919 days. New replies are no longer allowed.