Rush Limbaugh calls Kamala Harris a "ho"

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/08/17/rush-limbaugh-calls-kamala-har.html

10 Likes

Are they sure it’s actually lung and not brain cancer?

15 Likes

This is the man the current president gave our nation’s highest civilian honor to.

57 Likes

This is 100% on brand for Limbaugh. He’s always done offensive shit like this. :woman_shrugging:

54 Likes

We ought to invent our nations’s lowest civilian shame and bestow that on him as well.

Twice.

23 Likes

It’s more soul cancer than brain cancer.

29 Likes
16 Likes

A lot of the QAnon documentary stuff traces things back to Alex Jones, but I think they should go farther back to Rush. I remember back in the early 90’s, when there were “Rush Rooms” in some bars and restaurants where people would meet to watch his trash tv show.

A lot of the “people are saying”, conspiracy manipulation and over-the-top, unapologetic Bro garbage was perfected by Rush Limbaugh.

8683a4fd45dee73f2536c35363a50c18

I remember thinking when I saw this moment… wow, that was a missed opportunity…

35 Likes

Hey all you conservative christians: is this really what you support? Because the gays and abortion you’re willing to turn a blind eye to pedophilia, misogyny, racism, and economic disparity?

Disclaimer: grew up catholic. Messed me up pretty bad, but I’m recovering.

30 Likes

A distinguishing feature of the right in America seems to be that the ends justify any means. They’ll hold their noses through anything that helps get communist hippies out and conservative SCOTUSes in.

23 Likes

Yep. I had to listen to his radio show back around '92 when I was in college because the boss at my work-study job loved him. I laugh whenever conservatives whine about the “hate” they receive from progressives because Limburger was inventing terms like “Femi-nazi” long before we ever got around to calling them fascists. The man is a vile stain on America, and a perfect example of yellow journalism in the modern age. All he does is stoke fear and hatred, and his ditto heads eat it up.

27 Likes

You really should just tell us when Rush doesn’t say something offensive.

That’s the rarer occurrence.

11 Likes

Srsly. We just assume that if Rush is talking, it is bad. That’s not news. In fact, making it news is his job. Don’t do his job for him.

5 Likes
3 Likes

i was hoping this pos would be dead by now. have i missed something regarding his cancer? how long does he have left?

3 Likes

He wasn’t flying to the Dominican Republic for underage girls though…some people are saying Rush prefers little boys.

7 Likes

whynotboth?.gif

4 Likes

Taking all the incredible ugliness as read, it’s telling how desperate they obviously feel. It’s August, and they’ve already resorted to Birtherism 2.0 and coining “Joe and the ho” because… it rhymes? I mean, I just don’t see these things moving the needle in any way other then giving the Limbaughs of the world their jollies in mocking a woman of color.

I’d argue he’s done more to shape the last 30 years of “conservatism” and amplify the direction the GOP has taken than any other single person. More than Gingrich, more than Bush, more than Ailes. And made a billion dollars doing it. Funny, that.

18 Likes

When they go low, we go high.

3 Likes

Rush Limbaugh: A Bum. Sigh. Hurl.

7 Likes