Blade Runner engagement photos

[Permalink]

1 Like

Holden, “Describe in single words only the good things that come into your mind about… your fiance.”

4 Likes

“Marrying you, that’s what I’m doing.”

1 Like

Wake up! Time to get married!

4 Likes

Whenever I see people use the Blade Runner font, but with that slightly too deep shade of red, I always see it as the Metal Gear Solid font instead.

1 Like

While I am a huge Blade Runner fan, I do find it a little odd tying a spouse to ‘its too bad she won’t live…’

Or even the marriage. ‘It’s too bad it won’t last…but then again, statistically speaking, half of marriages don’t’

2 Likes

Sure, but remember that line ends, But then again, who does?". And in the director’s final cut, the hints are very strong that Deckard is a replicant too (the origami unicorn vs. the dream unicorn, etc. etc.).

1 Like

Is this to be an empathy test? Capillary dilation of the so-called blush response?

“I do think the bride and groom should have taken Voight-Kampffs though, just to be sure.”

Q: You’re reading a magazine. You come across a full-page nude photo of a girl.

A: Is this testing whether I’m a replicant or a lesbian, Mr. Deckard?

Q: You show it to your husband. He likes it so much he hangs it on your bedroom wall. The girl is lying on a bearskin rug.

A: I wouldn’t let him.

Q: Why not?

A: I should be enough for him.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.