Did you ever want to play questions?

If I’m re-editing a posted post and somebody posts in response, does that retroactively make me a ninja-editor?

Is that not the definition? Did you just do it again?

Is it common for everyone else to come here and spend all their likes for the day too?

5 Likes

Doesn’t that put @beschizza about 80 points in the hole?

To ease @OtherMichael’s delicate sensibilities, perhaps we award 20 points for each Donald Southerland, but s/he with the lowest score wins?

1 Like

How did that get like a million times creepier?!?

3 Likes

Isn’t the definition seeing a response, then going back to edit, thus chaning the tenor of the original post?

But posting a post and seeing that it looks… inferior to the Platonic ideal of that post and attempt to edit into a shred of coherence before anybody else could see my shame made manifest in public, only to be trapped by the speedy morass of time and fat-fingering* - is that a ninja-edit?

* hey, @japhroaig, how ya doin’!?

3 Likes

Who’s got the time to dig through nearly 3k comments to find all the Donald Southerlands?

How did you know that this is exactly how we play Southerland Golf around the house? Is it also five points for a Keifer?

4 Likes

3 Likes

Is it 10 if you get a Kiefer in his native habitat?

To save time, shouldn’t we award him a quad-Sutherland, including a bonus “Christ, what a rule-breaker”?

2 Likes

Southerland or Sutherland?

1 Like

Drinking the blood of the innocent?

Did you know I’m better at math than spelling?

Could this be the 50 pointer for posting multiple declarative statements in a single comment?

Can anyone do dog impressions?

2 Likes

Props to @PhasmaFelis - Hey – do you know how to ask questions? Like, more than once? Like, FOREVER?

?

Are we talking about Star Wars again?

Can the answer please be “no”?