Did you ever want to play questions?

You seem to have missed the start of circle-time; can you introduce yourself?

I am never running late for meetings, am I? Should I leave my hat so I will come right back for it?

But what about inconveniencing everyone else in my life?

Who knew questions could add to my knowledge-base?

1 Like

Iā€™m pretty sure it wouldnā€™t be everyone, would it? Iā€™m happy to be inconvenienced at times to know that someone else can be happy, isnā€™t that what weā€™re supposed to do for each other? It typically deals with picking up little people or something to let the wife get some work done, but there are also going to be people who donā€™t actually notice any inconvenience, right?

Why are you bringing up your hobbies?

1 Like

Shall I keep my Donald for the time being, then? Or shall I ponder other avatar options up to and including my original ā€œno dancing on the couchā€?

People have time for hobbies?

Is there an App for that?

Twelve million dollars?

Have you ever had a comment of yours completely deleted from a thread, with no notification, as if it never existed?

2 Likes

If Iā€™ve got an external speaker mounted into one of my earlobes, am I a proper cyborg now?

Can you turn up the funk with it?

1 Like

Does it matter if the funk is tinny and slightly crappy sounding but looks awesome?

1 Like

Photos please?

Will dodgy phones pics do?

?

Well, I said dodgy, didnā€™t I? And didnā€™t it turn out to be impossible to get one of the side of my head, so will the spare do?

2 Likes

Does it matter, doesnā€™t funk like bacon make everything better?

1 Like

Do you understand [these things] (http://www.clickhole.com/article/10-things-only-people-gauges-will-understand-1898)?

1 Like

I wonder if they know there are non-vegetable reasons too? Like somewhere safe to keep a pencil if you donā€™t possess a majestic beard?