Did you ever want to play questions?

@discbot hello?

Greetings, @miasm. I am a bot. Would you like to see some of my wares? Oh drat. I don’t have any yet. Check back when I get a brain.

Is it fair to Sutherland the bot?

4 Likes

@discbot - why is that not in the form of a question?

2 Likes

Didn’t I say otherMICHEL?

1 Like

No? <six characters!>

QuĂŠ? Lo siento; estabas hablando a mĂ­?

Where’s your ¿?

4 Likes

Hey, OtherMiguel, shouldn’t you be placing inverted question marks at the beginning of your sentences?

1 Like

Luuletko olen sulanut tarpeeksi raittiit tarpeeksi tekemistä, että?

What would Sutherland the bot post?

#WWStBP?

Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you post something righteous and hopeful for a change?

4 Likes

Are you confusing me with @penguinchris, who talked about the Welland Canal?

Didn’t you see me mention that her trip will go from Huron to Michigan? Did I forget to mention the specific start and end points, which are from Mackinac Island on the north coast of Huron down and across Lake Michigan to Milwaukee?

(Honest question) what is your goal? Short term debt relief? Automotive/health issues? Long term financial goals?

We can help (god you peeps have helped me), but a touch more perspective?

(Flippant answer) two troy ounces of that Gold you buried?

3 Likes

Wasn’t I lamenting not being able to pay for something fun? I mean, damn, it’s going to be happening within a reasonable driving distance from where I live, so doesn’t it just add insult to injury that it’s beyond my budget?

But hey, can I thank you for the kind thoughts?

3 Likes

How did I miss that?

1 Like

Am I negative?

Can you get a ticket from @jlw that doesn’t include a hotel + meals, if you live nearby?

I was kinda wondering about that, wasn’t I? Like maybe just a one-day pass or summat? But maybe they’re only doing package deals, to keep it simple? And a one-day pass might still end up being a little much for my current cash flow?