Did you ever want to play questions?

1 Like

Hmmm… I wonder what would happen if I submitted 64 million \x0a to a post…? What about that wacky control character that means backspace, would that throw off the boundary checks?

1 Like

0x90/0x90/0x90?

woops, was my hex off?

Can I admit I never remember if it is a forward or back slash?

You backslash escape right? (Did I get ahead of myself when typing?)

Did you know that if our dear graces handle was different, @codinghorror could have pranked the entire twitter verse by using @ Atwood?

(He is a giant, frolicking star wars death robot!!!)

1 Like

For every lang, don’t I just look it up? (Syntax? I don’t need your fscking syntax)

Can I suggest some BB King? It seems appropriate, right?

5 Likes

Isn’t the thrill truly gone? Gawd he was good.

3 Likes

Listening to BB always makes me think of contemporaries–YOUNGINGS, you have heard this, right?

Please sir, can I have some more?

How indeed?

And isn’t that one of my favorites of his?

Did I congratulate you all on reaching 6,000???

1 Like

Is this enough of a celebration?

5 Likes

Making a risotto with king boletes, truffles, and goat parm. Saw friends and family, and have a show to play tomorrow.

Does life get much better?

3 Likes

So I am renovating an outbuilding to be a new home office and I have a conundrum. I have a work bench that I don’t want to remove but it has no top. What should I go for? Maple like this?

Find a nice slab of oak or walnut? Something engineered? Should I pour a concrete slab and polish it?

(It will be used for IT work, programming, soldering, brazing, boiling liquids, and occasionally people will dance on it). @shaddack, can you help me? :smile:

Concrete

I think your polished concrete suggestion reminded me of cultured granite, is that too much of a hassle?

Can I admit I have absolutely no idea? How do you cut granite, a tile saw?